CAR WONT START

1993 Toyota Previa

Smells problem
1993 Toyota Previa 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 400000 miles

ok so I had a problem with my toyota and the water pump would leak coolant so I when I was driveing home the car did not heat up but the car started to stall and then shut off on the high way so I stoped to the side and the car would not start agian. So I replaced the water pump and it stoped leaking but now it wont start well it starts some time when I let it sit all night but after it start and warms up it wont stay running or wont start. Also the same day I welde the exast and ther was a big hole in it I cover the hole but no luck. After I try to stat it or it starts the car exhast smells like gas and the front on the car. Can u plz give me some info on what I have to do. Thanx in advance

plz reply to my e-mail
imran_f21@hotmail. Com
Pak2193

When it doesn't start, have you checked fuel pump pressure and spark to the engine? One is most likely missing. Also, has the check engine light come on?