NO 12 VOLTS GOING TO FUEL INJECTORS..!!

2012 Toyota Pickup

Hi guys.
i have a 1992. Toyota. Truck. With 100 plus miles and the engine is a 22RE motor. One day it stalled and would not start. Well my dad replaced the basics and yet no start. We traced it down to there being no 12 volts coming to the fuel injectors from the computer. But we are not sure if there is a relay or fuse between the injectors and computer or just the straight shoot from the computer to the F.I. Can you help. Thanks sean
Sean1073

Your power should be coming from the ignition switch or EFI main relay. You should have power when you turn the key to On position. Your ground is coming from circuit 10/20 this is where the computer goes in, to provide the ground to energizes
the injectors.

Check for spark, no spark the ECM will kill the injector by not recieving the Ne or G signal.

I take it. As. You are saying to replace the ECM and that should solve this problem. Thanks I will try that and let you know. Sean

Sean1073