CAR WON'T START

1992 Toyota Paseo

Engine problem
1992 Toyota Paseo 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 97000 miles

My friend left her old car in the driveway for almost two years without cranking it and with ~1/4 of the tank full of gas. I've been trying to help her get it cranked so that she can now sell it. I replaced the battery, replaced the plugs, verified that the distributor is good, and poured 6 gals of fresh fuel in the tank. The starter sounds fine and the car will fire off starting fluid when I shoot some in the air flow intake. This leads me to believe that it is has to be a fuel delivery problem. So far, I've replaced the fuel filter, verified that the fuel injection relay is good, and soaked the fuel rail w/ injectors in cleaner then reinstalled. Unfortunately, the car still won't turn over. I tried to check fuel pressure on the fuel rail but I can't find a Schrader valve to check. What am I missing? Is there anything else that I can try before having to drop the tank to get to the fuel pump?
Johnny78