RADIO WIRING

1999 Toyota Landcruiser

1999 Toyota Landcruiser

What do the different colors of wires for the radio mean? For example which color is the power? And Which color is the ground?
Gilvar

Hi there,

see pic for wiring setup.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/61395_Noname_67.jpg

Mhpautos
Thank you for that picture, but would you happen to have a larger version of it because it isn't readable. If not I will try to decipher it. Thanks!

Updated 4/28/09
In the mean time though, would you happen to know which of the boxes in the picture represents the battery? I'm guessing its one of the 3 on the top, but i'm not sure so if you have any idea that would be great. Also, if you are able to read that chart, would you happen to know which color wires are for the power and the ground wire? Thanks again

Gilvar
Hi there,

Sorry about the delay, you should be able to copy the pic and enlarge it on your PC, there are a few free programs that will allow you to do this, as I am not on my normal PC I can't access it either just now, but will ASAP, the red wire should be the power supply into the amp, I will check the original and post asap.

Mhpautos