TOYOTA LANDCRUISER RADIATOR PROBLEM

1994 Toyota Landcruiser

1994 Toyota Landcruiser 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 245000 miles

i overfilled my landcruiser with engine oil, as I was driving I tried to change to 4th gear and the engine revved up and began blowing thick black smoke. I put my clutch in took the car out of gear and pulled over and turned the ignition off and the car remained on still reving high and blowing out thick smoke thru the exhaust. After around 15 seconds the bottom radiator hose busted emptying all the radiator fluid on the road and the engine then turned off.
i replaced the radiator hose and drained out the excess oil from the sump. I then filled the radiator back up with water and left the cap off to let air escape from it. I turned the vehicle on and it stil blew out a bit of smoke but not as much, it seemed as tho too much air was pumping out of the top of the radiator where I left the cap off.
do you think I have cooked the motor? Also maybe it has something to do with the head gasket or the head is warped?
Joshua babsek

Get it block and pressure tested to rule out a blown headgasket cracked head or block