LOSS OF POWER AFTER TIMING BELT REPL

2004 Toyota Highlander

2004 Toyota Highlander 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 96000 miles

at 96000 miles I had the timing belt replaced and ever since then I have had a loss of power, especially on grades. I am unable to get any acceleration, if I try to pass another car I can depress the gas pedal all the way to the floor with no response. I have had the car back to the dealer no less than 7 times, they swear they cant find anything wrong. The car is currently at the shop again and they THINK it may be the tensioners. It has been about 20000 miles since they changed the timing belt, if they fix the tensioners should they replace the belt again also, I dont want to have a belt that is damaged for not be tensioned properly. Any other suggestions in case its not the tensioners.
Cwarner

I think is the incorrect timing belt. If the timming belt is not correct the car dosen't work good has no power. The car runs but it not run 100%. The timming belt have to be on the signs at the cylinder head and on the timming belt have sign how to putted right. Sometimes the dealer don't correct good they leave the work and for the next time. Sometimes they breaks then the fix the problem.

Tron2007