FUEL PUMP,FUEL FILTER,TANK CLEANED.STA

1987 Toyota Cressida

1987 Toyota Cressida 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

rasmataz, you helped me with my 1987 Cressida a while back before I troubleshot the items you told me to do an found out it was the fuel pump. Well I replaced the fuel pump(inside tank)and also the fuel filter which was clogged real bad. The fuel tank was extremely bad, full of rust, as were the fuel level sending unit, and also the bracket that holds the pump.I got the tank cleaned and sealed at a local shop in Orlando Fl and re-installed it along with the new pump and cleaned the other parts.I then went and put 2.5 gallons of gas in the tank and it finally started but is running very rough, stalls if you don't keep pumping the gas and after performing all the other things thie new problem has me baffled?I tried to think back to make sure I attached all the fuel lines correctly and I am sure or it wouldn't even have started?A friend of mine asked if i've changed the plugs since i've had the car and have run almost you can say varnish for fuel.I Have Not changed the plugs!All I did today was install the tank and put a few gallons of new fuel in it. Ras, I've gotten this far on my own (with the help of 2carpros)and intend to finish that way!For this reason I ask you for new advice on what it may be since the new fuel and fuel pump?Thanks
all stalld out
All stalld out