MY CAR SUDDENLY STOPS

1992 Toyota Corona

1992 Toyota Corona Front Wheel Drive Manual 150000 miles

Hi, Im Ray and I have a toyota corona 2.0 92 model and im having a problem when im driving for about 30-40minutes it suddenly stops when my temperature gauge arrow reaches the middle, and after cooling it down for about 30minutes I can start the car back again. I hope you can tell me how or where the problem might be thanks.
Keinjee

Next time it stalls don't wait do below to catch it

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it