, 103000KMS. TURN INDICATORS NOT WORKING

2000 Toyota Corolla

Please help as I have no idea why this is happening.
The passenger side turn indicators work fine. They blink and light up fine. The driver side indicators for some reason work okay sometimes but then sometime later if you try to indicate right again it makes a very fast indicating ticking noise and the indicator lights dont go on. But then if you try again later it may work and the ticking noise is normal again.

I checked my hazard light button and when I press it all my indicator lights both left and right come on and flash fine so I dont think its a light bulb issue.

I thought it was a blown bulb but have checked all front side and rear indicator bulbs and they are fine. Nothing is burnt.

i really dont know what the problem is as it only happens on the right hand side indicators. I've noticed that when I turn on my high beam this sometimes makes the right indicator go on okay but now that doesnt even work anymore.

Please help. Your answer would be much appreciated.

thank you so much.
Levin