WONT START

2001 Toyota Corolla

2001 Toyota Corolla 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 250, 00 miles

My 2001 toyota corolla with 250,000 miles ran fine till one cold morning (32 degrees). I tried to start it to no avail. It would sputter only, battery is fine and I pulled rear seat to feel and hear if fuel pump was working, it pressured up then shut off. Im not sure of what other possibilities might be the problem.
10ga101

Check the actual fuel pressure by using a fuel pressure gauge and test the coolant temperature sensor Hot and Cold. Then get back with me.

Or do below and tell me what happened: Have you checked for spark? If you haven't, disconnect a sparkplug wire and ground it to the engine and get a helper to crank the engine over. Are you getting a blue spark? If you are, then you need to check the fuel pressure if it's within specifications to verify that the fuel pump is working and producing the correct fuel pressure. And also, check if the injectors are pulsing. No blue spark check for power to the coil/s, test the distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, if it has a camshaft and crankshaft sensors test that too.

Island_pride71