ENGINE SHUT DOWN

2003 Toyota Celica

2003 Toyota Celica 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 102702 miles

I have a 2003 toyota celica. 2 years ago I had the engine replace due to water damage from a flood. I never had any problem with engine since then. I recently took my car to jiffy lube for a routine oil change (a month ago). Current mileage on car 102702 they did not change when replaced engine. One month later the motor shut down and I took it to a mechanic who believes that the shut down was due to lack of oil in the car. Current mileage 105554. He tried to put oil in car and the engine would not crank and he said it needs to be replaced. I drove 2800 miles since last oil change. Jiffy lube sent out one of their guys to due an investigation and believe that they did perform and oil change and that the car would not have driven 2800 miles and then shut down. It would have shut down immediately. What could be the cause of the motor to shut down then?
Dexiev

First of all shouldve never taken it to jiffy lube in the first place. I dont know your answer but I know that jiffy lube is alllll b.S.