GT

1991 Toyota Celica

Hi Guys, I'm thinking of buying a 91 Celica GT and was wondering if anyone can tell me anything that I should look for before buying it. It has 210000kms and is in perfect condition, 4cyl 5spd.I'm hoping it will give me about 30mpg. Any feedback would be appricated.
Maddison

I've got a 93 Celica. No complaints here. They're GREAT cars. One bit of advice though, I'd have a tune up done with that many miles. Check the belts for dry rot and also the timing belt. Good luck.

KGOPEL
[quote=" KGOPEL" ]I've got a 93 Celica. No complaints here. They're GREAT cars. One bit of advice though, I'd have a tune up done with that many miles. Check the belts for dry rot and also the timing belt. Good luck.[Thanks for the input, I lucked out and bought the car from the origonal owner and got every reciept for everything that was ever done to the car, including the origonal bill of sale. It was very well maintained and is in great shape, and he gave me a smokin deal, $1600.

Maddison