IGNITION

1990 Toyota Celica

1990 Toyota Celica 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 134000 miles

I just bought a new battery today, and installed it. I went to go and start the ignition but the engine didnt start, and there is no power going to my dashboard gages, but the horn works the lights and brakes all work awell as the dome light. I just dont know what could be causing this problem.
CaptLuongo

But the engine didnt start. Did you meant it cranks over and will not start or won't crank over at all/nada

Cranks and no start-do below

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it

No crank/nothing: Could be the starter, starter relay, clutch switch and ignition switch-