REAR PASSENGER TIRE

Toyota Camry

Rear passenger tire on 1999 Camry wears faster than other tires and blows out regularly. The car has been aligned, tires rotated, etc. Since buying the car in 2001, I have replaced the rear passenger tire 12 times. Any possible causes outside of buying 12 " bad" tires? The latest tire is less than 1 month old and just blew out yesterday. Could it be a bent bar? To my knowledge, the car has not been involved in a wreck. This has gotten very frustrating and any suggestions regarding how to keep this from happening would be greatly appreciated.
Whitneyjos

Hi there,

Where is the tyre scrubbing out? On the inside or the out side? This will be an indication where the fault lies, Something is bent, that is a given tyres dont scrub out because they want to annoy you. A 4 wheel alignment will pin point the fault but an indication as to where the tyre is scrubbing will be a big help.

Mhpautos