INTERMITTENT FLOODING OF GAS

Toyota Camry

I have a 1993 V6 Camry with 146,000 miles. Intermittently the car will idle or run rough; if at a stop light the car will emitt a cloud of smoke that smells strongly of gasoline. The car is usually warmed up when this happens. If I rev the engine this helps keep the car from stalling. After driving a while, the car will start acting normal again. If I turn off the engine and let it sit for at least 30 minutes the symptoms using go away also. I have changed my spark plugs, wires, cap & rotor. I run several cans of fuel injector cleaner thru the system, this seems to help for a while. I have also ran several tanks of premium gas and gas additive with no effect. The last thing I did was replace the temp sensor for EFI, with no improvement. For some reason the car is getting way to much gas or not enough oxygen and is dumping the excess gas out of the exhaust, but not all the time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
?
David.Fuchs

I'm no expert, but, it could be the fuel pressure regulator. I would try that.

BABYBOY82