EFI FUSE BLOWS WHEN I TURN IGNITION SWITCH

Toyota Camry

I have a toyota camry 1990 200,000 miles 4 cylinder.
i've just replaced the engine 3000 miles ago from foriegn engines. When I was driving the car shut off by it self so I checked the fuses and replaced the blown efi fuse but as soon as I turned the ignition to " on " it blows again. I sprayed starting fluid while cranking and still no ignition. I replaced the distributor and still no luck. When I hear for the hiss from the tank no noise but i've checked it b4 this problem and I still didn't hear anything. :
Delfino

Do you know how to use a multimeter? I've done this many times with Toys-if not you need a good electrician.

I placed a 25 fuse instead of 15 and I drove about 1/2 mile b4 it blew. Then I saw that the altinator bolt was glowing red at night. The altinator wire seem to have been taking some serious heating (they are black). My best gues is that there is a shortage from the altenator wire leading to the fuse box but where is the question and why the altinator blows only the efi fuse? The same wire from the altinator leads to the fuse box aparently but not sure for the efi fuse. The wire from the altinator is white and large attached to the altinator by a stud. Anymore advice please?

Delfino