CAR WON'T CRANK

Toyota Camry

I have a '93 Camry with about 145,000 miles on it. I've had it for about 5 years now and I've never had a problem with it till this summer. In May my coil went out while I was driving. Then about a month ago my distributer went out. Both time the car would crank buy wouldn't catch. The first time I replaced the distributer cap and rotor. This last time I replaced the battery cables and fuel filter. I didn't think that it was either one on those but they needed to be replaced and it was a lot cheaper to do my self than paying someone else to figure out that was the problem. Now this morning my car worked fine the first time I started it. I came back out about 3 hours latter and it wont' do anything. I can get the lights and radio to come on. But it wont' crank or anything. I'm lost here. The repair shop I took it too before was AAA certified, they sent me there the first time and I went back the second time because I thought that it may have been the same thing and it was still under the warranty. I don't know if the people there have just misdiagnosed it both time or what.
Mrniceguy4319

If its not turning over the batt and starter and alt need checked

Buzzsaw