'95 POSSIBLY FLOODED.

1995 Toyota Camry

Make: Toyota
Model: Camry
Year: '95
Mileage: 155,000
Engine Size: 4 Cylinder
[Automatic]

My car ran out of gas the other night. I pushed it to the closest gas station and put 2 gallons of gas in (all I had on me). I started the car and it stalled and cut off. Another guy at the station told me I probably flooded my engine. He tried to assist me. He said to try again but to take it slow. The car moved a short distance and cut off again. He then popped the hood and made the car accelerate. He claimed that it might be the fuel pump, but when the car accelerated he said he thinks that the dirt/trash inside the gas tank sucked to the sock inside the tank. He told me that if I bought fuel injector cleaner that it should solve the problem. I filled up my tank and inserted the fuel injector cleaner. I am still having a problem.

What should I do next?
Kingofhearts

Check the fuel pressure before and after the fuel filter.

I just changed the filter. It's still having problems. How do I check the pressure?

Kingofhearts