SE 101K MILES IDLES LOW, STALL

2002 Toyota Camry

2002 Toyota Camry 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 101000 miles

When I start my Camry and drive to work, I get right on the freeway. Then the car runs at 2500-3000 rpm for 15-20 minutes while I am in my commute. During that time the temp gauge goes from C to in between C and H. Then after exiting the freeway, every time I stop and take my foot off the gas (red lights or stop signs), the car's idle drops to below 500, fluctuates between 100 and 200 (shaking the car), and then dies, and cannot be restarted without pumping the gas (and even then taking my foot off the gas pedal causes it to die again). Throughout all this it has not thrown a check engine code, so the shop has no idea what to do with it. So far they've adjusted the throttler, and replaced the IAC Control Assembly (which was not cheap >.≫ ), yet the problem persists. Anyone know what's going on here?
Chaseshaw