GROANING

2001 Toyota Camry

I just replaced all 4 tires on my 2001 Camry because they were worn and I was hearing a Groaning sound coming from the passenger side rear tire. After new tires, still groans. Groaning starts at 40mph and is worse in left hand turns and disappears in right hand turns. Any suggestions?
Jjbaber

Are you sure that the noise its coming from the rear tire?
If so, probably its a bearing if the noise its coming from the front have your drive shafts check. First the boot (that seals the grease and the bearing)
Let us know!

Fisherman
Sounds like a bad wheel bearing on the passenger side of the car. Can't say if its front or back w/o looking at it.

Lostinmars
If it is a bearing you cant fix it without a press, and in the front the cv boot has nothing to do with the bearing except the axel goes through it

Buzzsaw
It did turn out to be a bad bearing in the back wheel. Kind of surprised to find out my mechanic charged me 400$ for the repairs. Maybe I should have let it go. Oh well.
Thank you all for your input and expertise. Everyone was extremely helpful in determining the problem. If I was mechanically inclined, maybe I could have saved some dough.

Thanks again!

Jjbaber
4oo?
Wao! That sounds expensive!

But. Its fix now. Next time come here first!

Good luck!

Fisherman