TUNE UP

2000 Toyota Camry

Other Category problem
2000 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 147785 miles

Hey whats up I just found your site and I have a few repair questions for my camry. It is a 2000 with almost 150,000 on it and has never had a real tune up. I want to do a complete total tune up on it to keep it running great, and just want to know what you would advise replacing. Also I have a problem with my brakes. Whenever I drive it makes a sound like something is hitting the wheel, and when I press on them it makes a sort of grinding noise. I dont know if it is the rotor, pads, or what but it is coming from the front passenger side? Thanks a bunch and if you know a place on the internet to get discount parts it would be great. Hope to hear back from ya!

Bart
Bc330

Tune up time. First Change the spark plugs, wires, check the fluid levels and adjust as necessary.

Next change the fuel filter, air filter, and pcv filter. Also change the PCV valve

Also start up the vehicle and take a can of carb cleaner and spray the vaccum lines and around the intake manifold base, if idle changes you have a vaccuum leak, if not your golden.

Check your tire tred, tire pressure.

Blackop555