NOT STARTING

1999 Toyota Camry

I have a 1999 Camry CE that sometimes intermittently will not start. I will go out some mornings, hot or cold, and turn they ignition key and. Nothing. No sounds, all diag lights come on in the dash everything, the starter will just not turn over. 98% of the time it starts fine.

History: All maintenance and PM is done regularly. There is no history of electrical reworking or damage. Everything is stock with no modifications and an entire tune-up has been performed including a recent timing belt and 02 sensor at maintenance time. This car has 80K miles on it.

I have not checked voltage input to the starter relay when it will not start yet, I was hoping against hope that someone has heard of this before and can give me a known solution. Could it be an ASD relay?
Joh9356

Since I have not received a reply I have ordered a starter relay for it. It is the kind that bolts in between the starter and the transmission housing. I will let everyone know if this fixes it.

I have already tried adjusting the Neutral safety switch, to no avail.

Joh9356