WIRING PROBLEM / NO RUNNING LIGHTS

1996 Toyota Camry

I believe my 1996 Toyota Camry 4-cyl with 190K Miles has a wiring short. The symptoms are this; It keeps blowing the running light fuse when the running lights are turned on. I am aware of a recall that Toyota performed because the plastic they used for the bulb sockets was not sufficient to handle the heat. That being said, I checked the sockets visually for ALL external lighting and everything looks brand new (for that matter this car is a gem, everything on this car looks immaculate for its age!) I unplugged the rear lighting at the harness plug in the trunk, and unplugged the running light sockets in the front. The car still popped a fuse with those components unplugged. Basically i was wondering if you knew of any problem points in the wiring where it may be chaffed before I start to chase down the wiring. Also any components in the system that might cause this short? I believe the headlight switch only controlls the relay, so that is functioning properly since it is energizing the circuit?

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/96419_100_2805_1.jpg

My83merc