OIL LEAK

1996 Toyota Camry

Engine problem
1996 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 238000 miles

Have been leaking oil externally when engine runs for several months. Minor only and burning on engine. Nothing on floor of garage. Front oil seals replaced with my timing belt 40,000 miles ago. Was told this morning needed valve cover gasket, distributor o-ring and front engine seals. They also wanted to replace belts and dog-bone engine mount, as they would have to come off to replace seals. Total labor involved was $625. My question is this. Given the mileage on my car, will replacing these seals simply cause the pressure to shift elsewhere and more leaks and cost in coming months? Also, they did not mention any oil on my belts, which makes me wonder if the fronts seals even need replacing. They only indicated leaks in the valve cover and o-ring. Your thoughts appreciated.
Mgraham