RADIATOR FAN PROBLEM

1995 Toyota Camry

Engine Cooling problem
1995 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 220, 00 miles

Hello My name is Rey and I own a 1995 toyota camry LE 2.2 engine. It's my Comuter Car. I had the Engine head rebuilt. Due to a bad head gasket. I installed a new Water pump, Timming belt and all pullys. The car started right up. But I noticed that the Radiator fan will only come on with the Condenser fan? Both at one time. I don't think this is normal? I Installed a New Radiator, A new Temp sensor, a new Radiator temp swicth, and the # 1, 2 & 3 Fan Relays. I don, t know what else can be wrong?
Rey O

Check the Rad fan and AC fan circuit sounds like its shorted together-

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_cooling_fans_1.jpg

Thanks I will Start checking this out. Can you please
send me a bigger Pic of the wire diagram. Or a website the I can find my self? (I tried to print it came out very small).

1st Question: What is the function of the Coolant temp switch? (Bottom of radiator)

2nd Question: What is the function of the Temp sensor? ( On the water outlet)

3rd Question: What Is the Function of the Cooling ECU? Part # 277100-0560 or 88650-33050 both part numbers are on this part. Made by Denso 12V.
These answers will help me understand more?
Thank You for all your help.

PS: both the Radiator fan & the Condenser fan have 12Volts when car is on. I hook up a groung wire directly to the fan motor and the radiator fan will ran constantly never shut off.
Thanks again.

Rey O
Give me your email addy

OK.
Hiend1@aol. Com

Rey O