WON'T START

1995 Toyota Camry

1995 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 200000 miles

I have a 95 Camry that won't start. It first started with hesitation when taking off from a stop and then progressed to wouldn't start when hot after sitting for over 10 minutes. If you started it up right away when hot hit would start but not after sitting. I replaced the temp sending unit and that seemed to cure that problem. I still had a engine miss. I had 20inches vacuum but the needle would move about 1 or 2 inches. I cleaned my throttle body and egr. I checked my ignition coil and it was close to resistance limit so I replaced it. After replacing the coil it wouldn't start. I found that I had a broken wire at the harness connector at the distributor. I replaced that and it still won't start.

I have fuel at the right pressure getting to the plugs, The plugs are firing and I have 150 psi compression in all 4 cylinders. I have check the engine timing to make sure the rotor is at number 1 when on the compression stroke. I have back probed the ecm and every single test is within specs (map, igniter & distributor pickup).

If I take the distributor hold down bolt out and retard the timing beyond normal it will start but just barely like it's not hitting on all cylinders and will die. I even jumped the diagnostic connector but to avail. Any help would appreciated.
Dan G