SHAKES WHILE IDLING, AND DOESN'T ACCELERA

1992 Toyota Camry

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1992 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 176000 miles

Today I was driving, and went about 45 or so miles, and pulled off the highway to stop to let the kids use the restroom, and when I got back into the vehicle, put it in reverse, it started shaking, through it in drive and it seemed fine till I stopped at a stop sign. Drove a couple more miles, and whenever I idled at a stop light or sign, it shook really bad until I made it out of first gear. I let it sit for about 3.5 hours, and then started it back up, worked and sounded fine, drove the 45 miles back home, and the second I made it back, it started the problem again. And now it seems to shake on idle, and when I accelerate, it shakes and is rough until I get out of first gear. But then I can't fully accelerate, it seems to almost, " max out" (if you will) at 30 to 40mph.
Someone said it might be the coilpack.
I am not sure, but to me it seems to be a timed problem. I know it doesn't take 45 miles to get the car heated up, but that is somewhat when the problem starts.

Any ideas so I know where to begin would be great.
Thanks!
Jordan.Carpenter

Check the idle air control valve.

Dirty fuel injectors (cleaning the injectors often fixes this).
Bad MAP (manifold absolute pressure) sensor
Bad TPS (throttle position) sensor
Bad or dirty MAF (mass airflow) sensor
Low fuel pressure (leaky fuel pressure regulator or weak fuel pump)
Vacuum leaks (intake manifold, vacuum hoses, throttle body, EGR valve)
Bad gasoline (fuel contaminated with water or too much alcohol)

Sometimes, what feels like a hesitation is actually ignition misfire rather than lean misfire. The causes of ignition misfire may include: Dirty or worn spark plugs
Bad plug wires
Weak ignition coil
Wet plug wires