CAR DOES NOT START

1991 Toyota Camry

1991 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 300000 miles

my car suddenly stopped starting when I stopped driving it for almost 4 days. It was fine before then.
since it was sitting for a while I decided to start it but it wount start. No lights came on. The new battery is one month old. I had to jumpstart the car and it started running. I drove it around and parked it and started it soon after parking and it started. The next day the same thing happened it would not start only when I jumped it.
I drove the car to autozone and they tested the battery and alternator and they said that the alternator dials were bad.
I changed the alternator . After changing the alternator the car did not start but had to jump it. I drove around and parked the car and I turned the car off and started the car and it started. The next day the car did the same thing no start and no lights at all as though the battery was drained. What could be the problem.
Bizequipment@yahoo.com