/ 175,000 MI / 2 WHEEL STICK

1990 Toyota Camry

Ok there. A couple things. I tried to doante but apparently there is no way to do this straight through my checking account right? Maybe I'll get a card sometime or is there another way? I have a couple problems with this car. 1. The gas gauge stopped working one day and the temperature gauge stopped the next day ( the gas gauge is stuck on full and the temp gauge on cold ) I have removed all the fuses I could find (I'm new with cars ) being the ones under the hood and maybe ten or so next to the left of the clutch and found none blown. I searched on this forum for this and only found it in another forums saying that someones honda had a faulty sending unit or the circuit was grounded. (I am surprised to find nothing on this in a haynes manual)
2. A friend hit the emergency exit button and the auto seatbelts will not come back. The dealership has no clue they said, but they can fix it if I set up an appointment. Any clues? Thanks

Theo
Theocrooks