BATTERY LOSES POWER, BUT CHECKED ALTERNAT

1984 Toyota Camry

1984 Toyota Camry 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 302000 miles

I can jump start it and it runs fine, but when I let it sit for a day or so there is not enough power to start the car again. The lights can go on, but there is not enough power to start the engine. I just bought a new battery 3 months ago and had it tested yesterday and it is fine, I took out the alternator and had it tested and its fine. I also used a wire brush and cleaned up all of the connections. If it is not the alternator or battery and the car jump starts fine, what could be the problem? Thank you very much for any help!
Billy269

You probably have an excessive parasitic drain over 30milliamps-meaning you have a short somewhere within the electrical system that's draining the battery.

So the easiest way of dealing with this would be to take it to a mecanic? Or would you take it to an auto electric shop? THANK YOU!

Billy269