VIBRATION FEELING THRUE THE SEATS

2005 Toyota Avalon

Tires and Wheels problem
2005 Toyota Avalon 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 37000 miles

Hi,
I feel very strange vibration(not heavy) thrue the driver seat(also noted the passenger seat sheaking) between 45-50 mph and 65-70 mph. Installed brand new tires, did alignment-same problem. Have the car checked at Toyota dealer-they sad everything with the suspension and steering is OK. Then they did road force test and sad 3 tires are unacceptable.
I bought new set of tires -different brand and still have the same problem. Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Roumen
Rumko

I have a 2005' Avalon limited that had a front in shake since Dec. Of 2011'. It has recently gotten worse. It has went misdiagnosed even by the dealer. All the symptoms u were having I was as well. It turned out to be the inner cv-joint on frnt axles were bad. I had them replaced and this solved the problem. Dealer wants approximately $1300 for the job but I got it done for half by going to a local mechanic and choosing new OEM axles instead of the toyota brand. Good luck !

05 avalon