ENGINE HESITATION AT 3000 RPM

2012 Toyota 4Runner

1999 Toyota Tacoma Prerunner 3.4 140000
I had my timing belt replaced along with the water pump about a year ago. Since that, I've been having acceleration problems. If I'm on the freeway and I get on the gas, my truck seems to have trouble finding what gear to be in. The rpm stays at a constant 3000ish rpm even if im on full throttle. If I let up on the the trottle a bit, it then begins to accelerate, but not by much. I have no where near the power and accelartion I had before the timing belt change. Last weekend I had the injectors cleaned, replaced differential and transmission fluids, fuel filter changed, new sparkplugs and wires. Ive notice a little more engine response but I am still having the upper 2500 rpm range power loss. Any ideas?

Cmschwenke

Sound slike you are having tranny problems. I would take it to a dealer and have then reset the computer. If that doesn't help you have tranny problems that has nothing to do with the timing belt replacement. That is a bullet proof engine, the best in may years. Good luck

Losone