TRANSMISSION NOT ENGAGING INTO DRIVE SO

1995 Toyota 4Runner

1995 Toyota 4Runner 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 211000 miles

Recently I had the trans oil & filter changed and I noticed they serviced it about 3/4 of and inch to an inch over the full line. Now sometimes(happened a total of 3 times over 6 days) when I go in reverse or park and then put it into drive the 4runner doesn't seem like it's engaged but I just push on the pedal some more and slowly starts to go. The car did it once when I just got in it to drive away and then it did it the other day when I know the car was brought to appropriate temp. But i'm getting ready for a long drive about 15 hours and I just don't want this to be the beginning of a big transmission problem that the truck could break down and i'm just afraid if one time it just doesn't want to go into drive and never engages
Toneloc01