THE FUSE TO THE AC KEEPS BLOWING

1999 Honda Accord • 185,200 miles

I don't really have a lot to say in this block, but it says I need to have 200 charactors so i'm trying to make this long. I have to change the fuse to the AC monthly, it keeps blowing. I googled this problem and it said: you need to buy a volts meter and test the voltage to determine where the short is. There are a lot of wires and looking at all of them would take forever. Most of the time it's a loose or cooked wire touching the frame causing it to ground out and DO NOT DO A HIGHER AMP FUSE this could cause a fire or burn into other wires causing more shorts. Thank you for any guidance you can offer
Cgadola

If it does not blow immediately, the chances are that it is not due to a direct shorting. A component such ads the blower fan motor could be failing causing the problem. It could also be due to a bare wire that is intermittently shorting.