CAR NOT START - IS IT BLOWN HEAD GASKET?

Suzuki Other

When I try to start car, its about to, but it doesn't crab :

I have a 1981 3-cylinder Suzuki, and Iv just replaced the water pump(an old one).

But, everything appeared to be O/K - sparkpugs, battery, distributer, carby. Ect GOOD. There did not appear to be any leaks, loss or mixing of fluids - GOOD. And Iv followed my car book whith detail. :

Now the only indication of something wrong, is the amount preasure in the radiator when taking the cap off. : Roll: Its a cold start - though a number attempts to start have been made. All that I would acheive is flooding by trying to continue to start.

Anyway, this is the question - would you think I have a blown head gasket? :

I will just add a little bit more here - see if that helps;

The car started 4 times before, it sounded and felt very good, and I did use stronger coolant this time. Its a very hilly area that I live in, and its only a 3 cylinder car, anyway. Oh, I had got trapped behind a even slower vehicle going up a steep hill, whith my water pump on its way out.

When I was about to return home after visting it would not start, and there was a fair amount of preasure comming out of the radiator, when the radiator cap was opened, and it looked like it was boiling? For a second, just from trying to start.

I could replace the Headgasket, but more likely I might junk it, if nothing else comes up. Though, Im not realy that motivated towards one of these latest show ponies on offer either. Mmmmm.

Im all ears if anyone has got any answers - thanks.
Marvin

Do a compression test oin the cylinders ! I would suspect headgasket failure !

Dave H