MODELS ANTI FREEZE LEAK

1988 Suzuki Other

Engine Cooling problem
1988 Other Suzuki Models Front Wheel Drive Manual 300 K miles

My 1988 Suzuki Forsa One Liter Turbo(same as a Chevy Sprint Turbo) has recently developed an anti freeze leak from a source that I cannot see. Believe it or not, except for the valve cover, this is only the second leak for this engine in over three hundred thousand kilometers. It appears to me that it is originating from somewhere behind the timing belt housing and I am told that there are two gaskets (or seals) available to stop coolant leaking, when you are changing the timing belt. One is for the camshaft, the other is for the crankshaft. Can you guys tell me, if the seal for the crankshaft needs to be replaced, will the mechanic need to split the block or something drastic (and very labor intensive) to change the crankshaft seal?
This car is the one and only new car I have ever or will ever buy and I am very interested in keeping it giving me the 50 miles to the gallon that it still gives me to this day ! (Without Using Oil !)
Not A Pro