LOSS OF POWER AND STALLING

2000 Suzuki Jimny

2000 Suzuki Jimny 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Manual 51000 miles

My recently bought Jimny has at least one big problem.
First it happened on motorway, after running a while at > 3000RPM, the turometer behave really erratic, going all the way down to 0 and back, violently. Found out this is related to crankshaft & camshaft sensors so I chenged them both.
Next trip on the motorway, the engine warning light up and never went away. Gone to the garage and the reading was P0420. The guy clean up the air intake, we put some CataClean in the gas tank and reset the warning.
After some days after that I could hear some louder noise from the engine when revving to more than 2000 RPM, like the exhaust was broken.
Yesterday I was coming back from work (just a 10miles trip), at one point I accelerated up to 3000 RPM in 3rd (or 4th) gear and the engine was behaving as if I hit some kind of rev-limit: starting to lose power from engine, like it was cut-off from the wheels (the rev indicator was steady but the revs were not increasing even if I was pushing the gas pedal)
Then it became worst, the same happened when at 2500 RPM, then I could hear misfires, then at 2000, more misfires (pac-pac-pac all the time), I could not reach more then 20mph, then 10 and then the car barely moved, vibrated badly if I tried to accelerate and. The end. I couldn't move at all, I was trying to stop the engine, wait a few minutes. But in the end I had to call the rescue truck
When I arrived home it was better, no more vibrations, it was behaving normal at low speed (1st gear) making me think that if I could just leave the car for an hour or to cool down probably I could have taken it slowly home. But when I push the gas pedal again it did the weird stuff (misfires, vibration)
Now I have to take it to the garage but those guys are not really specialized in Jimnys. And a Suzuki garage will skin me.
Any idea what I'm facing here? Can somebody point me in the right direction?
Also, as I live in NW London, if you know a garage with Jimny experience and is not expensive, please shout!
Sradu