STRUT MOUNTS/ BREAKING

2004 Suzuki Forenza

Brakes problem
2004 Suzuki Forenza 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 95000 miles

Suzuki forenza 2004 I took my car to Michales tires & they told me my Front Strut Mounts & my whole breaking system was bad. From underneath my car he could grab the strut & wiggle it around making it collide wit my engine. He said that the Strut should be bolted down & I should not have excessive play. He included a few extra things, rear break pad, rusted rotors & shocks. The bill was $1,471.97 I called my Suzuki dealer for a 2nd opinion, The Dealer stated that in Forenza the strut floats a that rotors will rust anyway and to have no worries. But when im breaking im having trouble I get this pulsating screeching & my car shakes & jerks forward right after I come to a complete stop and it does it also when I switch from park to drive.
Laniece08