SPARK PLUGS

1998 Suzuki Baleno

1998 Suzuki Baleno Manual

I had replaced spark plugs with NGK BKR6E-11. The fuel economy has gone down dramatically after this change. The plugs I was using earlier were NGK BKR6E-11 and then the mileage has now gone down. Now I am thinking to change them again. Could you help me out whether I should go for NGK BKR6E or MoreI had replaced spark plugs with NGK BKR6E-11. The fuel economy has gone down dramatically after this change. The plugs I was using earlier were NGK BKR6E-11 and then the mileage has now gone down. Now I am thinking to change them again. Could you help me out whether I should go for NGK BKR6E or another type but I don?T know what the Gap I can use! If you know any other spark plugs that gives better fuel economy on ( 1.3L Baleno 1998 engine : G13BB), please do let me know. Thanks
Comments: Dec 08, 2009 - thank u for your messege, but I used the same spark plugs and same number bkr6e-11 whithout chang the gab and The fuel economy has gone down shadi
Dec 08, 2009 - Iam so sorry but I read in another site about the same problem and need to use dinso spark plugs for baleno and ngk for honda but I can not find in the internet and all of site what the model of denso spark plugs I can use for baleno 1.3 1998 thank you very mutch
See less
Abujaish