CRACKING NOISE

2004 Suzuki Aerio

Noises problem
2004 Suzuki Aerio 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 79000 miles

My Suzuki aerio makes a cracking noise every time the car makes a sudden jerk forward, it sounds like the unibody or shocks, it has been lowered two inches in the front and one half in the back.
I had the springs installed with stock shocks and it was fine until about twenty thousand miles later then it starting making a noise in the front end, I took it to auto shops and they don`t seem to know very much, they couldn`t find where the noise comes from. It is loudest when I let the clucth out at a dead start, slowly let the clucth out and when I am half way out with the clucth and I am moving forward and I engage the gas pedal it makes the cranking noise when I start to move a little faster.
And sometimes I let the gas pedal off it makes the noise too, and some times I corner it sharp it makes the noise as well.I don`t know what to do can you guide me in a direction were I can start the process of find what it can be? They looked at the entire front end and saw nothing loose or broken. Then they said it might be the body noise? I never heard of that before. Do you think it could be the lower A-arm? If it were the CVC joint it would make the noise upon hard turning? Right? What about going over speed bumps slowly it makes the noise as well.
Can lowering the front end can damage anything?
If so what?
Please let me know if you have any idea`s.
Thanks.
Dmo

Have another garage look at the vehicle something must be loose somewhere?

Dave H