I AM GETTING REALLY FRUSTRATED

Subaru Other

I have a 1982 Subaru GLF 1.8 Liter. It was running fine the other day up until we got to a friends house. It started sounding kind of rough and I didn't understand why so I just let the car sit for a while and then went and checked on it. Currently I have done the cap, roter, and egnition spark plug wires, and spark plugs, fuel filter, tried adjusting timing, check ground and everything. This is all that has been done and I am running out of ideas as to what can possibly be wrong with this car. It will not idle, you can get it to run with your foot all the way to the floor and it takes a long time for it to start actually reving up.
Babykat1604

Sounds very much like my car.
First of all try running 2 subaru genuie uppper engine cleaners.
I've finally found the solutuion to it. After having all the throttle assembly cleaned, checked the intake manifold checked for leaks. We have replaced the o2 sensor & also the air flow meter & car seems fine now.
Hope this helps.

Wrx246
Have you checked the fuel pump operation?

Geekfeck