IMPREZA

2000 Subaru Other

About two weeks ago, I took my car to a Meineke to get an oil change and tire rotation. In addition to htose services, however, the mechanics there noticed a problem with one of my tires and the axle of that tire, telling me that grease was getting into the axle and could screw up my transmission if I left it and the struts untreated. So I authorized that job. As part of the job, the mechanics aligned and balanced my tires.

Since I got the car back, I have noticed that the steering wheel feels looser at times, and occasionally when I stop, the wheel will shift slightly. What kind of problem do I likely have here, and if the problem is that the tires are out of balance, should I return to the previous place and see if they will do the job that wasn't done correctly without charging me, or should I go to another place?
NightHawk2005