HAVING TROUBLE STARTING WHEN WARM

1995 Subaru Legacy

1995 Subaru Legacy 4 cyl All Wheel Drive Manual 113, 00 miles

I have a 95 Subaru Legacy Wagon that is having trouble starting when the engine is warm. The starter turns the car over and over but nothing happens. If I let the car sit for a bit then it fires right up. The check engine light is on the code was P0115 " Faulty coolant temperature sensor.&Quot; I have replaced the sensor, yet the problem has not gone away. To make matters more interesting, when cold starting the car usually starts fine, but sometimes for the first minute or two when I push on the accelator it feels like it is misfiring and the engine wants to die. Then when driving, the car seems to work just fine. Very strange. Please help! Thanks!
Fishing_fool

Hi:
Have you had the fuel pressure tested? If not, start with that. Here is a "How To" video you can watch. Also, most parts stores will lend or rent the gauge.

http://www.2carpros.com/dia/test_fuel_pressure.htm

Let me know what you find.