SLUGGISH, NO POWER UNDER ACCELERATION

1998 Ford F-150 • 185,000 miles

When I accelerate the truck acts like its not getting enough fuel. It idles and revs fine in park and nuetral. Takes a couple cranks to start(twice as much as normal). Awhile ago I changed the fuel filter for the first time since ive owned it, bought it at 177k. The truck ran great right after I changed it. It ran like my dads new 4.6l ford. The next day the truck ran the same way it previously did(before the filter change). I proceeded to change the fuel tank, fuel pump, and fuel filter again. No change has occurred. The truck is still running bad. No idea what to do from here.

also the the mpgs are low about 7mpg
Red ford

Check the actual pressure.

Check the back pressure for the cat converters as well.

Thank you for your reply. I'm working on getting a fuel pressure gauge. How do I go about checking the back pressure for the cats? The exhaust is dual with separate mufflers. Both outlets seem to have a good steady pulse, when checked by hand.

Red ford
You remove upstream o2 sensor and insert a fitting which measures the back pressure