SLIGHT SHUDDER WHEN COMING TO A NORMAL STOP

2004 Ford Focus

About four days ago, while driving my car, all of a sudden the check engine light came on at the same time that the car started to shake. I could not accelerate it very well and pulled over and had it towed. The mechanic found a cracked hose and all the coolant had leaked out. They replaced the hose and the coolant, and made sure there was no further leaks or damage.

Since leaving, I noticed that there was a slight shudder when my car would come to a normal stop. I had not noticed that before. It also didn't seem to accelerate as easily. The mechanic told us to bring the car back and we did. They cleaned everything out and checked everything, including brakes, and drove it around and found nothing wrong. They said the car was fine. The problem hasn't gone away. I asked a couple of mechanic via phone and they didn't know what would cause that.

Any ideas, or am I just being paranoid?
Brett126

I t might be you being paranoid, but try cleaning the throttle plate on both sides an iac hole with choke cleaner. Then have the fuel pressure checked. It may be also a piece of junk in spark plug doing that as well but most of the time if you drive it hard it will clean that out.