SHIFTING

1993 Honda Accord

Sometimes when I turn my car on the drive light is on when its like that the car will not shift out of first. At the moment when it happens I pull my backup light fuse and the light goes off and it runs fine. After a day I can put the fuse back until it does it again. I need to know what part is causing this issue I have gotten different answers and would like to fix the problem.
thanks
Invisigoth202

We need the code to help with the failure.

It will not give us a code. We asked around and were told sometimes it just won't have a code. The drive light just stays on. I don't want to buy a new computer or transmission module if That's not the real issue. We pull the backup light fuse. Witch turns off the backup lights radio and clock and the car works fine with out that fuse.

Invisigoth202
Computer most likely is not the failure. You need a real shop that does transmissions to track it down