VIBRATING ENGINE

2005 Scion xB

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2005 Scion xB 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 145000 miles

My engine vibrates pretty bad when in drive but stopped with the brake on. If I put it into neutral the vibration stops and if I start to drive the vibration stops. I just had all of the motor/transmission mounts replaced thinking that was the problem, but it still does it. What could be causing this? I had 3 mechanics tell me that it was the mounts and that's why I paid to get it done. I'm very upset that I spent that money and the problem still isn't solved. Can you please help me? Also, I have a squealing when accelerating that sounds like it's coming from the left wheel area. Just had the brakes and belts changed and this didn't fix that problem either. Any ideas? The squealing stops once I'm up in speed some or at least I can't hear it then if it is still doing it.
Chasitycarter82