02' 3.0 WONT STAY RUNNING CYLINDER 3 MI

2002 Saturn Vue

2002 Saturn Vue 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

I have a 2002 Saturn Vue trouble starting sometimes starts but cant keep it running stalls out. My codes were cylinder 3 misfire and coolant temperature operating below temperature range. I changed the plugs and thermostat and coolant temperature sensor. Still had the problem. I pulled the plugs to do compression check and the new plugs were charred black already. My compression was good. I thought the cat might be blocked because the pipes were getting cherry red. I changed the cat and put new oxygen sensors in and still had problem. I changed the timing belt put 2 new coil packs on and put 2 cans dry gas in and changed fuel filter. Still having problems. Does anyone have suggestions?
433mouse