I/S SENSORS

1997 Saturn SW2

Computer problem
1997 Saturn SW2 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 156000 miles

Hi.
My 1997 Saturn SW2 has 156000 mi on it and runs great. My state requires that no more than two sensors for the emmissions system be not funtioning. My Oxygen, Catalyst and EGR sensors are not being detected using an OBD II checker. There are no engine error codes generated by the computer and the engine light is not on.

I removed and reinstalled the battery cables to reset the Engine Control Module. I ran through a complete drive cycle. The ECM worked fine, the engine runs great and the Oxygen, Catalyst and EGR sensors are still not being detected.

Could there be a problem with one or more of the sensors? Could there be a wiring problem or is it possible that the Engine Control Module is faulty?
Foxhill40