ENGINE VIBRATION TRANSFERING TO CABIN

1996 Saturn SW1

Noises problem
1996 Saturn SW1 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 235000 miles

I have owned a 1996 Saturn SW1 wagon for several years. Shortly after I purchased the car, the engine became very noisy. The first repair shop I brought it to said nothing was wrong. The second shop found and replaced the upper engine mount. About a year ago, the engine became very loud again. This time I replaced the upper engine mount, the transmission mount and the right side torque strut mount. None of this had any effect. I took it to a Saturn Dealer. They said it needed a new control arm and torque mount. I paid them for thier diagnoisis but declined the $800 repair cost. I drove the car very llittle in the last year but have decided to try to fix the problem. I found that the rubber on the torque strut that I replaced last year was separated, so I replaced it. I also disconnected the control arm from the steering knukle and started the engine. I could still feel the same amount of engine vibration being tranfered to the frame, especially on the right side.
Is there any thing else that could be allowing engine vibration to be transfered to the frame and the cabin?
Pwurth